I'm wondering what plasma donation centers you prefer in the Minneapolis area (preferably South Minneapolis). What about them do you prefer?
Thanks in advance!
· Seeking a large - extra large breed (Great Dane, Mastiff, Newfies, St. Bernard ect..) female puppy.
· Open to mixed breed and willing to pay a reasonable rehoming fee. (Homeowners insurance has said they will not cover pittbulls or pittbull-mix breeds. :-( )
· Would like a puppy that is 6 months or younger.
· Willing to spay/neuter and provide documentation of procedure.
· Plan to obedience train and socialize. (Will provide documentation of completed courses upon request.)
· Dog would be an indoor dog w/access to outside for exercise and space.
· Can take the puppy ASAP after approval/application process. (Have XXL indoor crate, chew toys, leash ect..)
Someone posted an invitation to a tax cut rally, but rudely turned off comments. That person can feel free to repost with comments turned on.
I'm going to be out with a friend whom I haven't seen in a while tonight, and am wondering what is out there for people to do after 9PM on a Friday night, aside from Bars and Restaurants? Any advice?
Gaylaxicon 2008 just ended in DC this weekend, so it's only a year until it comes to the Twin Cities for the first time. Register before midnight, and you'll beat the rate increase! With the money you save, you can buy more beer! How cool is that?
I have a friend who is desperately seeking a job in the Twin Cities/Western WI area. He is looking for something in electrical engineering area, cabinetry and/or millwork.
Posting for a friend ....
Because I've had six (6) offers fall through I am re-posting information about my hobby farm that is for sale in SE MN.
Does anyone know a reasonably priced pre-school in the NE? My kidlet needs more social interaction with other kidlets her age.